| 1. I see. | 我明白了。 |
| 2. I quit! | 我不干了! |
| 3. Let go! | 放手! |
| 4. Me too. | 我也是。 |
| 5. My god! | 天哪! |
| 6. No way! | 不行! |
| 7. Come on. | 来吧(赶快) |
| 8. Hold on. | 等一等。 |
| 9. I agree。 | 我同意。 |
| 10. Not bad. | 还不错。 |
| 11. Not yet. | 还没。 |
| 12. See you. | 再见。 |
| 13. Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
| 14. So long. | 再见。 |
| 15. Why not? | 好呀! (为什么不呢?) |
| 16. Allow me. | 让我来。 |
| 17. Be quiet! | 安静点! |
| 18. Cheer up! | 振作起来! |
| 19. Good job! | 做得好! |
| 20. Have fun! | 玩得开心! |
| 21. How much? | 多少钱? |
| 22. I'm full. | 我饱了。 |
| 23. I'm home. | 我回来了。 |
| 24. I'm lost. | 我迷路了。 |
| 25. My treat. | 我请客。 |
| 26. So do I. | 我也一样。 |
| 27. This way。 | 这边请。 |
| 28. After you. | 您先。 |
| 29. Bless you! | 祝福你! |
| 30. Follow me. | 跟我来。 |
| 31. Forget it! | 休想! (算了!) |
| 32. Good luck! | 祝好运! |
| 33. I decline! | 我拒绝! |
| 34. I promise. | 我保证。 |
| 35. Of course! | 当然了! |
| 36. Slow down! | 慢点! |
| 37. Take care! | 保重! |
| 38. They hurt. | (伤口)疼。 |
| 39. Try again. | 再试试。 |
| 40. Watch out! | 当心。 |
| 41. What's up? | 有什么事吗? |
| 42. Be careful! | 注意! |
| 43. Bottoms up! | 干杯(见底)! |
| 44. Don't move! | 不许动! |
| 45. Guess what? | 猜猜看? |
| 46. I doubt it | 我怀疑。 |
| 47. I think so. | 我也这么想。 |
| 48. I'm single. | 我是单身贵族。 |
| 49. Keep it up! | 坚持下去! |
| 50. Let me see. | 让我想想。 |
| 51. Never mind. | 不要紧。 |
| 52. No problem! | 没问题! |
| 53. That's all! | 就这样! |
| 54. Time is up. | 时间快到了。 |
| 55. What's new? | 有什么新鲜事吗? |
| 56. Count me on | 算上我。 |
| 57. Don't worry. | 别担心。 |
| 58. Feel better? | 好点了吗? |
| 59. I love you! | 我爱你! |
| 60. I'm his fan。 | 我是他的影迷。 |
| 61. Is it yours? | 这是你的吗? |
| 62. That's neat. | 这很好。 |
| 63. Are you sure? | 你肯定吗? |
| 64. Do l have to | 非做不可吗? |
| 65. He is my age. | 他和我同岁。 |
| 66. Here you are. | 给你。 |
| 67. No one knows . | 没有人知道。 |
| 68. Take it easy. | 别紧张。 |
| 69. What a pity! | 太遗憾了! |
| 70. Any thing else? | 还要别的吗? |
| 71. To be careful! | 一定要小心! |
| 72. Do me a favor? | 帮个忙,好吗? |
| 73. Help yourself. | 别客气。 |
| 74. I'm on a diet. | 我在节食。 |
| 75. Keep in Touch. | 保持联络。 |
| 76. Time is money. | 时间就是金钱。 |
| 77. Who's calling? | 是哪一位? |
| 78. You did right. | 你做得对。 |
| 79. You set me up! | 你出卖我! |
| 80. Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗? |
| 81. Enjoy yourself! | 祝你玩得开心! |
| 82. Excuse me,Sir. | 先生,对不起。 |
| 83. Give me a hand! | 帮帮我! |
| 84. How's it going? | 怎么样? |
| 85. I have no idea. | 我没有头绪。 |
| 86. I just made it! | 我做到了! |
| 87. I'll see to it | 我会留意的。 |
| 88. I'm in a hurry! | 我在赶时间! |
| 89. It's her field. | 这是她的本行。 |
| 90. It's up to you. | 由你决定。 |
| 91. Just wonderful! | 简直太棒了! |
| 92. What about you? | 你呢? |
| 93. You owe me one. | 你欠我一个人情。 |
| 94. You're welcome. | 不客气。 |
| 95. Any day will do. | 哪一天都行夕 |
| 96. Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧! |
| 97. Congratulations! | 祝贺你! |
| 98. T can't help it. | 我情不自禁。 |
| 99. I don't mean it. | 我不是故意的。 |
| 100. I'll fix you Up. | 我会帮你打点的 |
| 101. It sounds great!. | 听起来很不错。 |
| 102. It's a fine day。 | 今天是个好天。 |
| 103. So far,So good. | 目前还不错。 |
| 104. What time is it? | 几点了? |
| 105. You can make it! | 你能做到! |
| 106. Control yourself! | 克制一下! |
| 107. He came by train. | 他乘火车来。 |
| 108. He is ill in bed. | 他卧病在床。 |
| 109. He lacks courage. | 他缺乏勇气。 |
| 110. How's everything? | 一切还好吧? |
| 111. I have no choice. | 我别无选择。 |
| 112. I like ice-cream. | 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。 |
| 113. I love this game. | 我钟爱这项运动。 |
| 114. I'll try my best. | 我尽力而为。 |
| 115. I'm On your side. | 我全力支持你。 |
| 116. Long time no see! | 好久不见! |
| 117. No pain,no gain. | 不劳无获。 |
| 118. Well,it depends | 噢,这得看情况。 |
| 119. We're all for it. | 我们全都同意。 |
| 120. What a good deal! | 真便宜! |
| 121. What should I do? | 我该怎么办? |
| 122. You asked for it! | 你自讨苦吃! |
| 123. You have my word. | 我保证。 |
| 124. Believe it or not! | 信不信由你! |
| 125. Don't count on me. | 别指望我。 |
| 126. Don't fall for it! | 别上当! |
| 127. Don't let me down. | 别让我失望。 |
| 128. Easy come easy go. | 来得容易,去得快。 |
| 129. I beg your pardon. | 请你原谅。 |
| 130. I beg your pardon? | 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。 |
| 131. I'll be back soon. | 我马上回来。 |
| 132. I'll check it out. | 我去查查看。 |
| 133. It’s a long story. | 说来话长。 |
| 134. It’s Sunday today. | 今天是星期天。 |
| 135. Just wait and see! | 等着瞧! |
| 136. Make up your mind. | 做个决定吧。 |
| 137. That's all I need. | 我就要这些。 |
| 138. The view is great. | 景色多么漂亮! |
| 139. The wall has ears. | 隔墙有耳。 |
| 140. There comes a bus. | 汽车来了。 |
| 141. What day is today? | 今天星期几? |
| 142. What do you think? | 你怎么认为? |
| 143. Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
| 144. Who's kicking off? | 现在是谁在开球? |
| 145. Yes,I suppose So. | 是的,我也这么认为。 |
| 146. You can't miss it | 你一定能找到的。 |
| 147. Any messages for me? | 有我的留言吗? |
| 148. Don't be so modest. | 别谦虚了。 |
| 149. Don't give me that! | 少来这套! |
| 150. He is a smart boy. | 他是个小机灵鬼。 |
| 151. He is just a child. | 他只是个孩子。 |
| 152. I can't follow you. | 我不懂你说的。 |
| 153. I felt sort of ill. | 我感觉有点不适。 |
| 154. I have a good idea! | 我有一个好主意。 |
| 155. It is growing cool. | 天气渐渐凉爽起来。 |
| 156. It seems all right. | 看来这没问题。 |
| 157. It's going too far. | 太离谱了。 |
| 158. May I use your pen? | 我可以用你的笔吗? |
| 159. She had a bad cold. | 她患了重感冒。 |
| 160. That's a good idea. | 这个主意真不错。 |
| 161. The answer is zero. | 白忙了。 |
| 162. What does she like? | 她喜欢什么? |
| 163. As soon as possible! | 越快越好! |
| 164. He can hardly speak. | 他几乎说不出话来。 |
| 165. He always talks big. | 他总是吹牛。 |
| 166. He won an election. | 他在选举中获胜。 |
| 167. I am a football fan. | 我是个足球迷。 |
| 168. If only I could fly. | 要是我能飞就好了。 |
| 169. I'll be right there. | 我马上就到。 |
| 170. I'll see you at six. | 我六点钟见你。 |
| 171. IS it true or false? | 这是对的还是错的? |
| 172. Just read it for me. | 就读给我听好了。 |
| 173. Knowledge is power. | 知识就是力量。 |
| 174. Move out of my way! | 让开! |
| 175. Time is running out. | 没时间了。 |
| 176. We are good friends. | 我们是好朋友。 |
| 177. What's your trouble? | 你哪儿不舒服? |
| 178. You did fairly well! | 你干得相当不错1 |
| 179. Clothes make the man. | 人要衣装。 |
| 180. Did you miss the bus? | 你错过公共汽车了? |
| 181. Don't lose your head。 | 不要惊慌失措。 |
| 182. He can't take a joke. | 他开不得玩笑。 |
| 183. He owes my uncle $100. | 他欠我叔叔100美元。 |
| 184. How are things going? | 事情进展得怎样? |
| 185. How are you recently? | 最近怎么样? |
| 186. I know all about it. | 我知道有关它的一切。 |
| 187. It really takes time. | 这样太耽误时间了。 |
| 188. It's against the law. | 这是违法的。 |
| 189. Love me,love my dog. | (谚语)爱屋及乌。 |
| 190. My mouth is watering. | 我要流口水了。 |
| 191. Speak louder,please. | 说话请大声点儿。 |
| 192. This boy has no job. | 这个男孩没有工作。 |
| 193. This house is my own. | 这所房子是我自己的。 |
| 194. What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
| 195. You are just in time. | 你来得正是时候。 |
| 196. You need to workout. | 你需要去运动锻炼一下。 |
| 197. Your hand feels cold. | 你的手摸起来很冷。。 |
| 198. Don't be so childish. | 别这么孩子气。 |
| 199. Don't trust to chance! | 不要碰运气。 |
| 200. Fasten your seat belt. | 系好你的安全带。 |
| 201. He has a large income. | 他有很高的收入。 |
| 202. He looks very healthy. | 他看来很健康。 |
| 203. He paused for a reply. | 他停下来等着•回答。 |
| 204. He repaired his house. | 他修理了他的房子。 |
| 205. He suggested a picnic. | 他建议搞一次野餐。 |
| 206. Here's a gift for you. | 这里有个礼物送给你。 |
| 207. How much does it cost? | 多少钱? |
| 208. I caught the last bus. | 我赶上了最后一班车。 |
| 209. I could hardly speak. | 我简直说不出话来。 |
| 210. I'll have to try that. | 我得试试这么做。 |
| 211. I'm very proud of you. | 我为你感到非常骄傲。 |
| 212. It doesn't make sense. | 这没有意义(不合常理)。 |
| 213. Make yourself at home. | 请不要拘礼。 |
| 214. My car needs washing. | 我的车需要洗一洗。 |
| 215. None of your business! | 与你无关! |
| 216. Not a sound was heard. | 一点声音也没有。 |
| 217. That's always the case. | 习以为常了。 |
| 218. The road divides here. | 这条路在这里分岔。 |
| 219. Those are watermelons. | 那些是西瓜。 |
| 220. What a nice day it is! | 今天天气真好! |
| 221. What's wrong with you? | 你哪里不对劲? |
| 222. You are a chicken. | 你是个胆小鬼。 |
| 223. A lovely day,isn't it? | 好天气,是吗? |
| 224. He is collecting money. | 他在筹集资金。 |
| 225. He was born in New York. | 他出生在纽约。 |
| 226. He was not a bit tired. | 他一点也不累。 |
| 227. I will be more careful. | 我会小心一些的, |
| 228. I will never forget it. | 我会记着的。 |
| 229. It is Just what I need. | 这正是我所需要的。 |
| 230. It rather surprised me. | 那事使我颇感惊讶。 |
| 231. Just around the comer. | 就在附近。 |
| 232. Just for entertainment. | 只是为了消遣一下。 |
| 233. Let bygones be bygones. | 过去的,就让它过去吧。 |
| 234. Mother doesn't make up. | 妈妈不化妆。 |
| 235. Oh,you are kidding me. | 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。 |
| 236. She has been to school. | 她上学去了。 |
| 237. Skating is interesting. | 滑冰很有趣。 |
| 238. Supper is ready at six. | 晚餐六点钟就好了。 |
| 239. That's a terrific idea! | 真是好主意! |
| 240. What horrible weather! | 这鬼天气! |
| 241. Which would you prefer? | 你要选哪个? |
| 242. Does she like ice-cream? | 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗? |
| 243. First come first served. | 先到先得。 |
| 244. Great minds think alike. | 英雄所见略同。 |
| 245. He has a sense of humor. | 他有幽默感。 |
| 246. He is acting an old man. | 他正扮演一个老人。 |
| 247. He is looking for a job. | 他正在找工作。 |
| 248. He doesn't care about me. | 他并不在乎我。 |
| 249. I develop films myself. | 我自己冲洗照片。 |
| 250. I felt no regret for it. | 对这件事我不觉得后悔。 |
| 251. I get up at six o'clock. | 我六点起床。 |
| 252. I meet the boss himself. | 我见到了老板本人。 |
| 253. I owe you for my dinner. | 我欠你晚餐的钱。 |
| 254. I really enjoyed myself. | 我玩得很开心。 |
| 255. I'm fed up with my work! | 我对工作烦死了! |
| 256. It's no use complaining. | 发牢骚没什么用。 |
| 257. She's under the weather. | 她心情•不好。 |
| 258. The child sobbed sadly. | 小孩伤心地抽泣着。 |
| 259. The rumor had no basis. | 那谣言没有•根据。 |
| 260. They praised him highly. | 他们大大地表扬了他。 |
| 261. Winter is a cold season. | 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。 |
| 262. You can call me any time. | 你可以随时打电话给我。 |
| 263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. | 15除以3等于5。 |
| 264. All for one,one for all. | 我为人人,人人为我。 |
| 265. East,west,home is best. | 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。 |
| 266. He grasped both my hands. | 他紧握住我的双手。 |
| 267. He is physically mature. | 他身体己发育成熟。 |
| 268. I am so sorry about this. | 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。 |
| 269. I can't afford a new car. | 我买不起一部新车。 |
| 270. I do want to see him now. | 我现在确实很想去见他。 |
| 271. I have the right to know. | 我有权知道。 |
| 272. I heard some one laughing. | 我听见有人在笑。 |
| 273. I suppose you dance much. | 我想你常常跳舞吧。 |
| 274. I walked across the park. | 我穿过了公园。 |
| 275. I'll just play it by ear. | 我到时随机应变。 |
| 276. I'm not sure I can do it. | 恐怕这事我干不了。 |
| 277. I'm not used to drinking. | 我不习惯喝酒。 |
| 278. Is the cut still painful? | 伤口还在痛吗? |
| 279. It's too good to be true! | 好得难以置信。 |
| 280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. | 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。 |
| 281. Let's not waste our time. | 咱们别浪费时间了。 |
| 282. May I ask some questions? | 我可以问几个问题吗? |
| 283. Money is not everything. | 金钱不是一切。 |
| 284. Neither of the men spoke. | 两个人都没说过话。 |
| 285. Stop making such a noise. | 别吵了。 |
| 286. That makes no difference. | 没什么区别。 |
| 287. The price is reasonable. | 价格还算合理。 |
| 288. They crowned him king. | 他们拥立他为国王。 |
| 289. They're in red and white. | 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。 |
| 290. We all desire happiness. | 我们都想要幸福。 |
| 291. We just caught the plane | 我们刚好赶上了飞机。 |
| 292. What shall we do tonight? | 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢? |
| 293. What's your goal in life | 你的人生目标是什么? |
| 294. When was the house built? | 这幢房子是什么时候建造的? |
| 295. Why did you stay at home? | 为什么呆在家里? |
| 296. Would you like some help? | 需要帮忙吗? |
| 297. You mustn't aim too high | 你不可好高骛远。 |
| 298. You're really killing me! | 真是笑死我了! |
| 299. You've got a point there. | 你说得挺有道理的。 |
| 300. Being criticized is awful! | 被人批评真是痛苦 |
| 301. Did you enter the contest? | 你参加比赛了吗? |
| 302. Do you accept credit cards? | 你们收信用卡吗? |
| 303. Don't cry over spilt milk. | 不要做无益的后悔。 |
| 304. Don't let chances pass by. | 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。 |
| 305. He owned himself defeated. | 他承认自己失败了。 |
| 306. He seems at little nervous. | 他显得有点紧张。 |
| 307. He strolls about the town. | 他在镇上四处遛达。 |
| 308. Her tooth ached all night. | 她牙疼了一整夜。 |
| 309. How about a drink tonight? | 今晚喝一杯怎样? |
| 310. I can do nothing but that. | 我只会做那件事。 |
| 311. I get hold of you at last. | 我终于找到你了。 |
| 312. I have a surprise for you. | 我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。 |
| 313. I like all kinds of fruit. | 我喜欢各种各样的水果。 |
| 314. I saw it with my own eyes. | 我亲眼所见。 |
| 315. I will arrange everything. | 我会安排一切的。 |
| 316. I wish I knew my neighbor. | 我很想认识我的邻居。 |
| 317. I would like to check out. | 我想结帐。 |
| 318. It has be come much cooler. | 天气变得凉爽多了。 |
| 319. It's time you went to bed. | 你早就该睡觉了。 |
| 320. No spitting on the street. | 禁止在大街上吐痰。 |
| 321. She was totally exhausted. | 她累垮了。 |
| 322. Show your tickets,please. | 请出示你的票。 |
| 323. Thank you for your advice. | 谢谢你的建议。 |
| 324. That's the latest fashion. | 这是最流行的款式。 |
| 325. The train arrived on time. | 火车准时到达。 |
| 326. There go the house lights. | 剧院的灯光灭了。 |
| 327. They are paid by the hour. | 他们按时取酬。 |
| 328. Things are getting better. | 情况正在好转。 |
| 329. Wake me up at five thirty. | 请在五点半叫醒我。 |
| 330. We are all busy with work. | 我们都忙于工作。 |
| 331. Where do you want to meet? | 你想在哪儿见面? |
| 332. You can get what you want. | 你能得到你想要的。 |
| 333. A barking dog doesn't bite! | 吠犬不咬人。 |
| 334. Are you free this Saturday? | 你这个星期六有空吗? |
| 335. Be careful not to fall ill. | 注意不要生病了。 |
| 336. Being a mother is not easy. | 做一个母亲是不容易的。 |
| 337. Brevity is the soul of wit. | 简洁是智慧的精华。 |
| 338. Cancer is a deadly disease. | 癌症是一种致命的疾病。 |
| 339. Did you fight with others? | 你又和别人打架了吗? |
| 340. Don't dream away your time. | 不要虚度光阴。 |
| 341. Don't keep me waiting long. | 不要让我等得太久。 |
| 342. He has a remarkable memory. | 他有惊人的记忆力。 |
| 343. He has completed the task. | 他完成了这个任务。 |
| 344. He has quite a few friends. | 他有不少的朋友。 |
| 345. He is capable of any crime. | 他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。 |
| 346. He walks with a quick pace. | 他快步走路。 |
| 347. He was not a little tired. | 他很累。 |
| 348. His looks are always funny. | 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。 |
| 349. How about going to a movie? | 去看场电影怎么样? |
| 350. I think I've caught a cold. | 我想我得了感冒。 |
| 351. I was taking care of Sally. | 我在照顾萨莉。 |
| 352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. | 我希望住在纽约。 |
| 353. I'm very glad to hear that. | 很高兴听你这样说。 |
| 354. I'm your lucky fellow then. | 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦! |
| 355. It's none of your business! | 这不关你的事儿! |
| 356. No littering on the campus. | 在校园内不准乱丢废物。 |
| 357. She is a good-looking girl. | 她是一个漂亮女孩。 |
| 358. She mended the broken doll. | 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。 |
| 359. So I just take what I want. | 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。 |
| 360. Spring is a pretty season, | 春天是一个好季节。 |
| 361. The figure seems all Right. | 数目看起来是对的。 |
| 362. The stars are too far away. | 星星太遥远了。 |
| 363. The whole world knows that. | 全世界都知道。 |
| 364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. | 明天放假。 |
| 365. We walk on the garden path. | 我们走在花园小径上。 |
| 366. What you need is just rest. | 你需要的就是休息。 |
| 367. What's your favorite steps? | 你最喜欢跳什么舞? |
| 368. You'd better let her alone. | 你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。 |
| 369. A lost chance never returns. | 错过的机会永不再来。 |
| 370. Don't let this get you down. | 不要为此灰心丧气。 |
| 371. He shot the lion with a gun. | 他用枪把狮子打死了。 |
| 372. I don't think you are right. | 我认为你是不对的。 |
| 373. I have never seen the movie. | 我从未看过那部电影。 |
| 374. I haven't seen you for ages. | 我好久没见到你了。 |
| 375. I was alone,but not lonely. | 我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。 |
| 376. I went there three days ago. | 我三天前去过那儿。 |
| 377. It's a friendly competition. | 这是一场友谊赛。 |
| 378. It's very thoughtful of you. | 你想得真周到。 |
| 379. May I speak to Lora,please? | 我能和劳拉说话吗? |
| 380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. | 王先生在修他的自行车。 |
| 381. My brother is see king a job. | 我弟弟正在找工作。 |
| 382. Nancy will retire next year. | 南希明年就退休了。 |
| 383. Neither you nor he is wrong. | 你没错,他也没错。 |
| 384. Opportunity knocks but once. | 机不可失,时不再来。 |
| 385. She dressed herself hastily. | 她匆忙穿上衣服。 |
| 386. She hired a car by the hour. | 她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。 |
| 387. Someone is ringing the bell. | 有人在按门铃。 |
| 388. The Smiths are my neighbors. | 史密斯一家是我的邻居。 |
| 389. These shoes don't fit right. | 这双鞋不太合适。 |
| 390. This is only the first half. | 这才是上半场呢。 |
| 391. This pen doesn't write well. | 这钢笔不好写。 |
| 392. Would you like a cup of tea? | 你想喝杯茶吗? |
| 393. You really look sharp today. | 你今天真漂亮。 |
| 394. Another cat came to my house. | 又有一只猫来到我家了。 |
| 395. Check your answers with mine. | 把你的答案跟我的核对一下。 |
| 396. Don't keep the truth from me. | 别瞒着我事实真相。 |
| 397. Everything has its beginning. | 凡事都有开端。 |
| 398. He came to the point at once. | 他一下子就说到了点子上。 |
| 399. He fell behind with his work. | 他工作落后了。 |
| 400. He is the happiest man alive. | 他是世界上最快乐的人。 |
| 401. He neither smokes nor drinks. | 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。 |
| 402. He ran his horse up the hill. | 他策马跑上小山。 |
| 403. He reminds me of his brother. | 他使我想起了他的弟弟。 |
| 404. He was efficient in his work. | 他工作效率高。 |
| 405. He will do anything but work. | 只要不是干活,他干什么都行。 |
| 406. His father runs a restaurant. | 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。 |
| 407. I have something to tell you. | 我有事要告诉你。 |
| 408. I smelled a smell of cooking. | 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。 |
| 409. I want to see the film again. | 我真想再看一遍。 |
| 410. I've got too much work to do. | 我要做的工作太多了。 |
| 411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? | 咱们出去走走,好吗? |
| 412. Please let me check the bill. | 请让我核对一下帐单。 |
| 413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. | 充足的睡眠有益于健康。 |
| 414. The sun comes up in the east. | 太阳从东方升起。 |
| 415. This is because we feel pain. | 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。 |
| 416. What do you desire me to do? | 你想要我做什么? |
| 417. What you said was quite true. | 你所说的完全符合事实。 |
| 418. You can either stay or leave. | 你或者留下或者离开。 |
| 419. Your life is your own affair. | 你的生活是你自己的事。 |
| 420. All that glitters is not gold. | 发闪光的不全是黄金。 |
| 421. Are you going to have a party? | 你要举行聚会吗? |
| 422. Aren't you concerned about it? | 难道你不担心吗? |
| 423. Don't forget to keep in touch. | 别忘了保持联系。 |
| 424. He broke his words once again. | 他又一次违背了诺言。 |
| 425. He is in his everyday clothes. | 他穿着平常的衣服。 |
| 426. He is taller than I by ahead. | 他比我高一头。 |
| 427. He led them down the mountain. | 他带他们下山。 |
| 428. He was trained to be a lawyer. | 他被培养成一名律师。 |
| 429. I am afraid that l have to go. | 我要走了。 |
| 430. I don't have any cash with me. | 我身上没带现金。 |
| 431. I have been putting on weight. | 我开始发胖了。 |
| 432. I have just finished the book. | 我刚刚读完这本书。 |
| 433. I was late for work yesterday, | 我昨天上班迟到了。 |
| 434. It appears to be a true story. | 这故事似乎是真的。 |
| 435. I've got to start working out. | 我必须开始做健身运动了。 |
| 436. Japan is to the east of China. | 日本在中国的东部。 |
| 437. John asked Grace to marry him, | 约翰向格雷斯求婚。 |
| 438. My watch is faster than yours. | 我的表比你的表快。 |
| 439. New China was founded in l949. | 1949年新中国成立。 |
| 440. Thanks for your flattering me. | 多谢你的夸奖。 |
| 441. They charged the fault on him. | 他们把过失归咎于他。 |
| 442. This car is in good condition. | 这车性能很好。 |
| 443. This work itself is very easy. | 这件工作本身很容易。 |
2004年5月21日星期五
443句练习英语口语的句子
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论